top of page
Sat, Jun 10|
Prenatal Class by The Doula Tree
Helping prospective parents feel confident in the birthing process.
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tillsonburg, 264 Tillson Ave, Tillsonburg, ON N4G 3B3, Canada
About the Event
The goal is to leave you and your partner feeling calm & confident to birth your baby, in your way.
Below is a list of topics we will cover in our 2.5 hours together:
- How birth progresses without intervention
- The importance of Oxytocin (& how to create it)
- How fear/adrenaline can = long labours
- Understanding your anatomy
- Non-medical pain relief options (breathing, hip squeezes, hydrotherapy etc.)
- Medical pain relief options
- How to be the BEST support person
- Labour movements & positions
- The pushing stage
- Consent & making decisions
Your partner is welcome and encouraged to attend this class with you & every couple will leave with a workbook of the material we discuss to take home & reflect on later.
Investment: $110 (+tax)
Class will be taught by doula & childbirth educator, Brittany Lynch (The Doula Tree)
Must pre-register 519-688-1188 email@example.com
bottom of page